PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Best wishes for a quick and painless recovery Bradley. Get some rest, drink plenty of sweet tea and go easy on the Nightcap for a little while and you will be back and feel better than you have in months.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Thankful for the medical techniques that patch up folks like Brad so we can enjoy their company much longer! Heal and hurry back Brad.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Brad, I wish you speedy recovery. I enjoy your participation and the niche you've established as the forum's spokesperson for big pipes.

I found this pic to remind you of a moment you shared with us while you smoked a 3 club Becker.

27FE7342-038B-46D8-8112-9B259456F1A7_zpsyn6dhrdg.jpg

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Hope your recovery goes well and your back doing the things you love. Especially keeping us straight here. Best wishes my friend. :puffy:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Bradley it's a happy thing that you only needed the stint... isn't it. It sucks when they cut your leg, to steal a vein to do a bypass in your heart. So now if you ever need a cane, all you have to do is put a softy bit on one of those big ass pipes of yours and you're ready to go. :rofl:

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Get well soon! I have several stents put in nine years ago now. Apart from the tablets I have to take, I am as fit and healthy as you could expect for my age. There is life after stents!
Mike

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Brad, just PM'd you because I saw you were visited by a nurse and feeling groggy. This explains it. Hope all is going well with recovery. Take it easy and don't push any more than they tell you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.