PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Come on members, lets see your complete collection. I love pipe pics. I've posted mine in a recent thread.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
This could be a cool thread. I wonder if I could find them all... It really isn't any great quantity, I just have a bad habit of putting them in different places around the house when I'm done with them. Much like anything in my hands. I feel like I should have strings attached to everything and drag it all around. Be kinda weird though.
-Jason

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
OK here goes this first shot is my try it out and keep it rack or in need of repair or clean up or for trade etc.
GEDC0184.jpg

Shelf over my desk it has 17 pipes with room for three more.
GEDC0185.jpg

Cob rack 1 it will hold 51 pipes and as you can see it has a few hanging on the outside as well ther is room for 17 more pipes more if I move the cob inserts and mini still in the box.
GEDC0186.jpg

Cob rack 2 holds 30 and its full.
GEDC0187.jpg

Racks on the CD case 4 medicos and an odd mix including my chinrester.
GEDC0188.jpg

The wall over my night stand 75 in the racks with room for 3 more and a Dr. Grabow Duke card that holds 12 and needs 4 more to complete it.
GEDC0189.jpg

Garage rack 13 pipes with room for 2 more, it is mounted over my reloading bench and under my powder shelf.
GEDC0190.jpg

Totally forgot to take a shot of my Bjarne church warden.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
bronxbriar and lifeon2 :worship:
Alright, without further ado here's a crappy picture of my pipe collection:
7V9zB.jpg
From the top:
No-name chubby rhodesian
Rusticated Brebbia bent bulldog
Brebbia bent bulldog
No-name chubby rhodesian
SmokinDragon St Patty's Day Custom cob
Doc Grabow Grand Duke (my first pipe)
Doc Grabow Royalton
Jordan Basone freehand
Leonessa Artistica rusticated bent bulldog (less fancy looking, but awesome smoking pipe)
LJ Peretti with custom stem
Erik Nording FS with a Savinelli Sherwood rock 620 stem

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Rick,you been holding out on me!!?? You have a DUKE 85????

I like the frog!! Looks like you need more cobs!
Bronxbriar-very nice!
Zanthal,I agree crappy pic but some nice looking pipes. I like those two Brebbias

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Mike LOVE that Nording, every time you post a pic of it, I kick myself in the ass for not bidding on it, but I am glad its in your hands, it a beautiful pipe.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Ed its actually a golden duke and the back side of the rim is pretty beat up from the previous owner knocking the dottle out on what I can only assume was a concrete parking meter....of course if it is needed for the sky liner you could have a go at prettying it back up I just grabbed it because I didnt have a poker in my collection. Of course I was hoping no one would notice how cob poor my collection was :oops:
Zanthal it looks like you go for Quality over quantity very nice set there sir.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
Nice collections!

click on picture to enlarge:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Ed its actually a golden duke and the back side of the rim is pretty beat up from the previous owner knocking the dottle out on what I can only assume was a concrete parking meter....of course if it is needed for the sky liner you could have a go at prettying it back up I just grabbed it because I didnt have a poker in my collection. Of course I was hoping no one would notice how cob poor my collection was
OK,thought maybe you had a really rare Duke as I have never seen a Duke 85! Thanks for the offer but I have Golden Dukes galore!!

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Russ I always drooling over the Penz collection you seem to slap on your pics. No one man can smoke that much Penz share the welth you bogart. Posting my collection tomorrow since I got nothing else to do figured I would clean up my pipes tomorrow.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Here is my modest collection. I just received the black pipe today, it is my first briar kindly gifted to me by an Australian pipe smoker, it is a Jan Zeman North Cape pipe, very nice. Also have a tin of university flake and balkan sasieni not pictured. I love this hobby.
036vd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.