PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssavarimuthu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2016
First off, let me just say that because of this online forum, I have fallen in love with pipe smoking. You all are so willing to answer questions, and hold conversations with anyone that comes along.
Also, I want to especially thank hawky454. He sent me a sample of Penzance just because I was curious what it was like (what a guy!).
Thanks for making this novice pipe smoker feel welcomed and a part of a community.
Much love!

ssavarimuthu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2016
And just for fun, I thought I would post up a photo of my gift from hawky454.
http://i.imgur.com/rW1kmyG.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Hey buddy, I'm glad it made it to you! Now you can at least get a taste for it and see what all the hoopla is about! I hope you enjoy it... It should last you quite a while. :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Despite the occasional brawl, Forums manages to be a real discussion with information, history, technical and craft advice, humor, companionship, and a real sense of community, all thanks to our landlord Kevin and his squad of understated but attentive moderators. In the rather hairy online world, it is a blessed oasis, a step above even other tobacco pipe sites. The generosity of Forums members is absolutely disorienting.

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015
I would have never picked up a pipe if it wasn't for this incredible forum of knowledgeable members!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Very well said Mso! We are very fortunate to have these forums.
ssavarimuthu, let us know how ya like Penzance. It took me a long time to warm up to it! If ya don't like it straight away just put it away and revisit it another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.