PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
A short cob, small ziplock of 3-5 bowls worth, 5-6 Blitz cleaners, a tamper, and a Bic will fit in a Costa del Mar sunglasses case and still zip closed.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I purchased this for road trips/picnicking on amazon for $12.49:

81wm804y57L._SL1500_.jpg

81Lg3lfzDOL._SL1500_.jpg

I'll have to post a pic of everything in it next time I use it.

So I've used this twice now and I'm loving it! Here's everything I had in it last time:

The cigar case held 4 cigars, the sunglass case held 2 pipes. The pipe cleaners, temper/tool, the knife for cutting plug/cakes, and cigar cutter get permanently left in the bag. I'm working on another lighter to leave in the bag as well.

The first time I used it I didn't have the cigar case in it but I had another 3 small jars of tobacco instead. It all fits well.

Reactions: supperthyme

Jun 23, 2019
Thank you! I try to pick up a Grichel every year. They aren't cheap, but it's quality craftsmanship that has lasted many of us renfolk decades. If my pipe pouch commission ever comes to fruition, I'll be sure to post it here.

Hello again jpmcwjr ? we sure run into each other often, don't we? Not that I'm complaining- your input is always welcome and appreciated.

I want to make it clear that I don't own or work at this particular booth.. But I'd imagine the process involves wetting down the leather to make it more pliable, fashioning it into wrinkles and ridges to create a face and setting the backside with some type of adhesive. I've got a few smaller pieces as well, including this one that I use specifically for my nosewarmer:

View attachment 7621

Some more examples of their work-

View attachment 7622

View attachment 7623

The pretty lady in this photo is not me, but I found the picture quite fetching.

I can't decide if I find these are creepy or cool. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and shooting up the house because you caught a glimpse of one of these bags in the moonlight... ?

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
The Crown Royal bags work good plus it gives you an excuse to buy some whiskey.11377

Reactions: Bowie

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
My Growley Jackson Stash leather bag arrived today. Got it during the 15% sale at Thanksgiving. These are made to order so it takes a couple of weeks to receive it. Looks well worth the wait. Time to sell a bunch of different pipe bags and pouches I will not need anymore. 1252712528

Reactions: lukasstrifeson
Status
Not open for further replies.