PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipercub

Lurker
May 29, 2017
I am looking for a place to purchase the two pipes that Mr. Lee Van Cleef smoked. The first one is as Col Douglas Mortimor in For a Few Dollars more and the Other is as Angel Eyes in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Specifically when he standing outside the saloon just before the "half soldier" shows up to give him information. Do searches online I am directed to some sites that talk about the pipe but I am not able to locate a retailer that sells them nor the cost. Any assistance/guidance would be great. URLs even better.
Thank you.

Sinan Altinok

Lurker
Aug 27, 2011
Ankara, Turkey
I think this would be a better link to see my Lee Van Cleef pipes available at the time rather than an individual link as they are fast seller:
https://www.altinokpipes.com/Lee-Van-Cleef
Happy smokes..

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Always wanted a Lee Van Cleef pipe, very envious of yours, great clour. Thanks for the photo's

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Three years ago, I didn't mention that small pipes can give surprisingly long smokes with many flake, coin, plug and rope blends, which burn more slowly. Even a Group 1 or 2 equivalent can go for forty minutes, surprisingly.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
mso489 why would you resurrect this thread? I am having a hard enough time not buying the Lee Van Cleef pipe without being reminded. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.