PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I'd like to officially introduce the community to Lanier Pipe Smokers Club. Our first meeting was yesterday, 2/12/12. We had 6 people total for our first meeting and it was a lot of fun and conversation. I also will have an email group set so that I can send updates and possibly photos through Google+
Here's the meeting place details.
Where: Bottom of the Cup in Braselton, GA.

Date: Every 2nd Sunday of the month.

Time: 5:00 PM EST

nmbigfoot02

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2011
Totally missed this post. Looking forward to seeing everyone again Sunday evening.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Just wanted to throw out a reminder to everyone in the NE GA area. We do still meet every month. Just see the posts above and hit me up on Facebook if you'd like access to the group.
With the amount of work I've been doing with my job, I have had little energy to promote the club.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Lanier Pipe Smokers Club is starting back up, beginning January 7th, 2017. I'm hoping for some new faces as well as our established members returning.

Below are the new venue details:
Where: Smokers Embassy Cigar Bar

Address: Hamilton Mill Shopping Center, 5765 Old Winder Hwy, Braselton, GA 30517 (Hwy 211, Friendship Road)

Date: 1st Saturday of the month.

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Smokers Embassy requires a minimum $10 purchase for each person to use the facilities for the club meetings. This purchase can be a combination of cigars, pipe tobacco (tinned), and spirits (drinks). If smoking a cigar, one MUST purchase from store. Do not bring your own. If these new requirements are not adhered, the member may be asked to not return/leave at the descretion of the owner and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.