PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I use a spread sheet similar to @jvnshr. It's the Apple "numbers" App and it syncs between computer/iPad/iPhone. So always updated. It works great for me and easy to update. But I'm a spread sheet guy!
I also inventory my pipes, cigars, accessories.
g6au7O1.png

Reactions: yanoJL
Jan 8, 2013
I do it the old fashioned way, with paper. You never know when there might be an EMP blast, wiping out all electricity, frying computers, causing widespread havoc..... Everything's gonna be MESSED UP!!!! But I'll still know what I got in my cellar :mrgreen:

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
just started accumulating tobacco. small enough i know what i have. trying to narrow down what i like and buy more of those. but smoking 2-3 bowls a day, it's taking long time to try new tins.

Reactions: yanoJL

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Cataloguing is just too complicated for something relaxing. With hundreds of pounds in my closet finding surprises that have been lost for decades is fun.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I have no desire to keep records of my tobacco. If I want to take stock of what I've got, I just look in my tobacco cabinet and in the trays of jars under my bed. Then I decide if I need more of something, or if I've got enough.

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
A spreadsheet for me, one tab for each tobacco genre. I like to have a balanced amount of all the tobaccos I can afford.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm a spreadsheet guy, not because I want to reduce this hobby to dull accounting, but because I want to buy enough tobacco to last me, and knowing how much I have lets me estimate how long my stash will last.
In case y'all were wondering, I can smoke 2 bowls per week for 34 years, and 5 bowls per week for 14 years at my current stock. I'd like to get up to 5 bowls/week for 50 years, because I'm a young guy.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'd like to get up to 5 bowls/week for 50 years, because I'm a young guy.
With my familial life expectancy, I've got 15-20 years left on this ride. My stash will easily outlive me.

willyspiper

Lurker
Jan 3, 2019
ditto on the last post. I am starting to wonder if I will be able to consume it all as it is. I have jarred every single brand over the last year and have been a obsessive buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.