PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I've been going almost every year since 2003. Great show every year and the KC Pipe Club guys are wonderful hosts. I have a table there again this year and hope to meet a lot of forum members there. And, would love to see that great Castello collection that Dave has that I've heard so much about over the years!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
It's killing me that we can't go- my parent's 60th anniversary is the same weekend....I will have a cavalier pipe in the carvers competition...

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
We look forward to seeing you guys there. Don't forget to come out in the evening top to the smoking tent. We will have some wonderful vintage tobaccos for you to sample, a cash bar, and a lot of great people to chat with.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Steve, if you send your private jet for me, I will definitely attend, otherwise I just cannot make it. Flying commercial with the teeming massees is so below me that I just cannot do it. Maybe I will just have my chauffeur, drive me in the Rolls. I can kick back and smoke the ten pounds of 1995 Stonehaven that Steve sold me for only 25.00 a pound. He gives me such great deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.