PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjshaw29

Lurker
Apr 1, 2017
Just wanted to introduce myself. Name's Gabe, I'm from Idaho and very new to pipe smoking. Only started about 5 days ago. Loving it so far, but sure I will have a lot of questions. So hope you all don't mind. I love forums and join one for every hobby of mine, this one seemed like a good place.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Welcome Gabe!

Common beginners questions have undoubtedly been addressed before so I'd recommend using the search function...

Or just start a new thread!(mods like if we capitalize each word in the thread title too).
What blends have you been smoking? What pipe?

Do you have a local tobacconist?

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Howdy Gabe, welcome aboard from a fellow Idahoan. I'm in Boise. Ask all the questions you may have or come up with.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Indeed, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your pipes and your time here!- Sorry, see I duplicated it, but Nate intervened. Pay no attention to him! He's bad, bad, bad! :)

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Welcome Gabe. I like your avatar.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Welcome! Glad to have you, and pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Welcome Gabe! Lots of knowledgeable folks here with all sorts of good information. You’ll learn a lot from these folks. Welcome.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Welcome Gabe! Help us get to know you... what sort of tobacco are you smoking? Why did you get in to pipes?
Tim

gjshaw29

Lurker
Apr 1, 2017
Bluegrassbrian so far I have only enjoyed captain black white. :( Using an MM legend bent. Yes I have a shop, but haven't been yet.

Open to all tobacco recommendations.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
My recommendation is smoke ALL tobacco. Our site search function is pretty crappy so instead, do a Google search "Pipesmagazine (question)" and it will turn up a ton of threads. Most all questions have been asked before, but if you can't find an existing thread on it, we'll be happy to answer. That is what we are here for. That, and to torture delicate muffins. Welcome and good luck! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.