PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
Just checking up on Monet. How's the little guy doing? I hope he's back at home and doing well.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
He is doing great. Still has a little Cardiovascular healing to do, but he is on the up and up and is gaining back the weight he lost. He should make a full recovery.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good for Mr. Monet. I hope he is around and healthy for many more lives. In some part of his

catness, he knows you were his helpers and pulled him through. What enjoys itself/herself/himself

more than a cat? Cats have an innate gift for enjoying the acts of living. They set a good example.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I think it's worth pointing out that this thread has had over 90 postings of people showing their concern over a member's beloved animal friend. That says quite a lot about us, and I think it's great that so many of us pipe smokers show concern and sympathy. Hurrah for Monet, and for all of you!

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
+1 on Sparrowhawk's comment. That's the kind of forum this is--we're not just pipesmokers, we are the people who are the relaxed, kind sort who are symbolized by our smoking pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.