PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey guys and gals,

Just looked back through the Members' list.
Kudos to Kevin for a bang up web site....
We had 1,009 Members log in last 31 days.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:puffy:

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
I think it says a lot, I myself stalked the forums before joining, it's nice to have contact with people that have a common interest.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
The reason this forum succeeds where others don't, is its connection to Pipe Magazine and the excellent articles therein. There's nothing else out there that has that.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It truly is amazing. Very proud of Kevin and all involved with the site. This is a wonderful place to chat with fellow pipe smokers and learn a lot from the articles and radio show and the Mods do a great job on the forums. Keep up the great work guys!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Excellent - thanks for sharing Lawrence. Here's hoping a few (or more) of those thousand new members join the conversation. :puffy:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
This site by far gets the most activity from me than any other I frequent. I have felt welcome since day 1 (and its only been about two months)and have learned a LOT.
I am hoping now my input is helping others. This is truly a great community. :puffy:

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
soggycitybob: "I'm happy to be part of the largest pipe club in the world."
+1!
Glad to see you're feeling better, Lawrence.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Thanks Lawrence (for bringing it up) & Kevin (for your Creation & foresight), & all.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
+1 Teufelhund and Lawrence
I spend too much time... my wife agrees.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Lawrence I think Roth's got you beat :) 1223 hours in 9 months! That's some serious dedication haha

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Certainly kudos are in order to Kevin for creating the platform -- but I think a lot of credit should go to the moderators and certainly to my fellow members here at PM Forums. All contribute to what makes PM Forums what it is and why I spend so much time here.
+ 1 Roth. I have dabbled in several forums related to firearms and shooting sports. This forum is the most effectively moderated forum I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.