PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I CAN NOT wait to try this when I get home. I'm already doing the snoopy dance.
snoopy_dance.jpg

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
A pound?!?!?! I mean, I like it every once in a while, but I'm not sure I would go through a pound of the stuff in my lifetime.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
its the #1 tobacco ive been wanting to try and when I learned that I cant order tobacco in WA State, I had someone order it for me and ship it to me. I've heard great things about it.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Correct. There is a goofy law that you can ship tobacco either IN or OUT of WA state. So I either buy it on my business travel, which ive done a lot of, or have someone order it for me and then ship it over.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
I was psyched to try the Hobbits Weed too so I know how you feel! On a whim I also ordered some Nosferatu while I was at it. Wow! The Hobbits Weed is good but didn't live up to the hype for me and is cellaring. The Nosferatu on the other hand is getting low fast and I see a pound of it in my near future. If I could force everyone on this forum to try one blend it would be Nosferatu. It is that good. Hope you enjoy the Hobbits Weed and if you ever need a middle man don't hesitate to ask.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
You bought a pound of tobacco you've never tried?
Well, that's one way of doing it.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
DAMN!! Im surprised you can walk! 'cause you must have some big balls :rofl:

I dont think I could pull the trigger on a pound of a blend Ive never tried.
Seriously I hope you end up enjoying it :)

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
This is the most vile weed I ever smoked. I hope you like it my brother!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
@Zonomo I am in WA st not to far from you. If you ever need a smokin buddy to try the Hobbit's weed let me know!!!

And yes it does suck about the...tobacco law here in WA, but I have found my ways around it. Mua ha ha ha.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I feel for my brothers in Washington. My entire family is from Washington for many generations and, other than being born overseas, I spent the first twenty five years of my life there. I'd like to return some day, but it's things like that law that make me feel glad to be in, GASP of all places, Northern California!!!!

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
UPDATE: I smoked my 1st bowl and it was a dream come true! I have to say that I am glad I have a month and 1/2 under the belt though because i somewhat know what I am doing. I smoked a bowl in my Boswell Churchwarden. The next time I go to Denver, I am picking up another pound for sure. I really really loved it.
#bigboi - sure, stop by. I live in Belltown in Downtown Seattle - PM and I'll fill you up with a bowl. No problem - anytime you're in the neighborhood.
#metazan - I've not heard of Nosferatu. Can you describe it? I'd like to try some if you recommend it.
All my WA State Brothers - if you like aromatics, then you have to try Hazelnut at the Tobacco Path. For some reason, it crackles when I smoke it. I thought it was just dryer than the rest of my tobacco so I put a plate of 1Q out for a few days but it didnt smoke like the Hazelnut. It's really "smoky" (I know that sounds stupid when describing smoking a product) but it burns clean to the end of the bowl. It's my favorite overall tobacco but my new hobbits weed is a close 2nd. :D

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
#Brewshooter - yes their tobacco laws are suckie but at least they have reasonable gun laws (for now)

toadie

Lurker
Jun 30, 2012
Holy Hell.
I went into the shop a week or so ago and took a whiff of it as they were blending it, and while indeed fantastic, I couldn't ever see myself buying it or any aromatic by the freaking pound. Good on ya, though.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
I'm not too big into aros, but I liked 1Q, and after reading this thread, as well as a lot of good reviews on another site, I'm thinking about adding Hobbits Weed to my next TAD.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
@zonomo
I've not heard of Nosferatu. Can you describe it?
I will try and describe Nosferatu so just bear with me.

Imagine if you were a gay, Satan worshiping troll and your dream of having oral sex with the devil actually came true. Okay forget that. Imagine playing Dungeons and Dragons against the Gene Wilder Willy Wonka while sipping absinthe with no less than five Umpa Loompas until everything seemed normal. Scratch that too. I am convinced that Nosferatu is repackaged Black House mixed with Nightcap and a super secret special ingredient added.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
By George I think i've got it. Thanks for the visual metazan. I just threw up in my mouth. :)
Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (translated as Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror; or simply Nosferatu) is a classic 1922 German Expressionist horror film, directed by F. W. Murnau, starring Max Schreck as the vampire Count Orlok. The film, shot in 1921 and released in 1922, was an unauthorized adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula, with names and other details changed because the studio could not obtain the rights to the novel (for instance, "vampire" became "Nosferatu" and "Count Dracula" became "Count Orlok").

Status
Not open for further replies.