PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I am beyond impressed. I love this new little pipe. It feels so light and I really am happy to finally own a silver spigot. Been wanting one for a long time now and I finally have it, with a very nice sandblast and a beautiful stem. Makes me wish I had some Irish Flake on hand to smoke in it, but I'm sure I have something around here to grace it with. Maybe a little more HotW. Of course, some LNF might do just fine.
20190211_191534-600x472.jpg

20190211_191605-600x460.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Is that bear thing made of wood or leather? Pyrography?
Uh... Cork? I think? :rofl:
Yeah, it's a military mount and I love it! Trying to keep up with Ash, but I think I'm still behind a spigot or two.
The stem was one of the things that caught my eye. Also the fact that it was an apple shape and the silver, just a perfect storm for me. I've let too many that I felt like this about escape me in the past, so I grabbed her while I could!

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Wow congrats dude, that might be one of the most unique looking Peterson finishes available that I’ve seen! Is that an 86 or 87?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glad it arrived...and once again, great pipe...spigots are really nice.
And might I just say “enjoy the heck out of it”?!
I think that's copyrighted.

Jan 8, 2013
And might I just say “enjoy the heck out of it”?!

I think that's copyrighted.
I allow the free use of the phrase, "enjoy the heck out of it," on the forum. Basically so people can tell me to enjoy the heck out of a pipe when I get one, too :mrgreen:
Gotta love those spigots! Yours is a beauty! Congratulations and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Wow congrats dude, that might be one of the most unique looking Peterson finishes available that I’ve seen! Is that an 86 or 87?
I know! That finish is one of the reasons she had me at hello, and it's an 87.
I allow the free use of the phrase, "enjoy the heck out of it," on the forum. Basically so people can tell me to enjoy the heck out of a pipe when I get one, too :mrgreen:
Gotta love those spigots! Yours is a beauty! Congratulations and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:
Yeah, I believe it has to be, that way I can tell you to "enjoy the heck out of it" right after you've told me to "enjoy the heck out of it." So since we're St. Patrick's Day brothers, we can both "enjoy the heck out of them!"
Very nice pipe Matt! Looks to be a good size as well.
Thanks Mike! Yeah, it was right about the perfect dimensions for me, 1.5" deep by about 0.77" wide. Big enough to indulge in most smoking outings.
Smoking a spigot always makes me feel like royalty, enjoy it!
Thanks Al! I do feel kind of royal with it when I clench it! I was just so happy to find one I liked at under $200! Normally the ones in that price range look a little bland for my tastes, but all the other nice ones were up in the $500 range, which was a little pricey after my $400 Ardor splurge.

Status
Not open for further replies.