PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Compared to the internet as a whole, this place is about as friendly and non threatening as it gets. If someone can't take it here, they should pull the plug on their computer.
+1
Pipe smokers, as a group, do seem to include a lot of prickly "get off my lawn" types, myself included :puffy:
However, on the whole, this is a far more friendly and polite place than most of the internet

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Welcome. Cheers. Pull up a chair. Put on your big boy pants. :D
Joking aside, glad you ditched the lurk.

Maybe I should have used...

hello4.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
MAY be, Tom? Swear to GOD, you & your chronic understatement. We Really Need To Talk About That, y'know. :twisted:
Welcome from upstate SC, sctt'! Glad to have you here!
Just joined. Looks friendly.
What the hell do you know? [:rofl:]
Well, there goes Dan, feeling his oats again..... :rofl:
Bill

Jan 8, 2013
I would warn you about the pirate ship, but they seem to have gone into hibernation lately.
We're not hibernating.... we're biding our time :mrgreen: Wha' say ye lads? Shall we hoist th' sails 'n set sail fer pillage 'n plunder? Or are we sittin' here on our arses playin' checkers 'n drinkin' cheap ale? come on brothers! Thar be busty wenches 'n scared animals t' discover on distant shores!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome aboard. It's pretty friendly around here I suppose... I still lock my door at night.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Granby, CO? Isn't that where the guy up-armored a bulldozer and levelled part of the town? We're friendlier than that dude, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.