PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Uber that looks like one very good git!

I like the sword on the bowl as well as the castle design.

Very nice.

I bet it smokes as good as it looks.

:clap:

:puffy:

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
This is my second meer. After smoking my first one and seeing how cool it smoked, I knew I needed another one. The PAD beast was raging today. This will satisfy it for now.

wizbang

Might Stick Around
Mar 4, 2011
I havae to say, I think that is the most appealing meer I have ever seen! Good smoking to you :puffy:

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Alot of meers are over the top and huge. I like how this one has some detail yet stays within the dimensions of a standard pipe. I've never smoked a meerschaum pipe. I would like to give it try sometime. Good catch Uber.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
MAD is worse than PAD

I'd agree,they are generaly more expensive

I've never smoked a meerschaum pipe.

Until just a few days ago I hadn't either. They smoke very cool. I highly recommend getting one. Troll ebay and you can find one for a good price

I think that is the most appealing meer I have ever seen

Thank you.I almost let this slip away, someone outbid me, so I kept bidding but they were still higher. I said I don't wanna spend that much. SO I left it alone and came back about 45 minutes later and put one more bid on it. That bid won it for me

wizbang

Might Stick Around
Mar 4, 2011
Good thing you won it! I have gotten a few pipes on ebay, but never seem to find anything spectacular such as what you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.