PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
So I was at pipe club tonight. My friend there told me to tell him when I leave, he said he had something for me. So the night went on and I kind of forgot. As I was walking oout he said hold on, come out to my car. So I followed him and he pulled out two .22 rifles, a remington 851 and a weatheryby Markxxii semi auto. And he gave them to me. I couldnt believe it. I cant even express to him how grateful I am. I know why he gave them to me, and it makes them very special.
It just shows how generous and kind pipesmokers are

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Wow that's awesome...he's not a hitman or anything right? Haha just messin Congrats!

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Man I wish I lived in the States sometimes. I can't even fathom that story. Congrats!

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Still have to go out and shoot them, Sucks because its small game season and your not allowed to target shoot. Does anyone have a semi auto weatherby? I need to learn to field strip it, but I dont want to muck it up

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
12786_zps459d8f3f.gif

imrandy

Lurker
Oct 28, 2012
YouTube is a great source for how to on just about everything if you type in the brand and name in google of the rifle most times you can get the blown up scematics on complete striping of them. I myself am a pull it apart and see how it all works then watch vids if i get stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.