PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
3rd bowl ever of Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in a no-name billiard.

Not sure I like it as a whole, for the last two bowls seemed to sour towards the end... But boy, what a nic kick, I could get used to that!

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Yesterday was a burley day--

burley got out of bed

burley made it to work

burley made it through the day without going postal

:roll:
MacBaren London Burley Blend in an Elswick Dublin.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Nice looking pipe you got there ville, i've just finished a bowl of summer punch.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Sail Regular (Yellow) in the R&L pinecone billiard. I am really liking this blend. I picked up a pouch from the local Albertson's supermarket. There was no price in the scanner so the clerk scanned a Tops RYO pack instead. Got it for 4 bucks. It was a little crispy so I gently rehydrated it with the bowl, saucer and wet paper towel method. This is the best Dutch Cavendish I have smoked! Similar flavor to Orlik Sliced but a bit fuller. Wonderful taste and aroma and like a true Dutch Cav., there is no trowel-full of casing or PG in this blend. Outstanding! This could become my go to smoke. Think I might go back to the store and scoop up the rest of these old pouches. Did I mention I REALLY LIKE this blend? :puffy:

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
Villiger 1888 Mid-Day in what ever piece of briar is closer. I probably will break out the General Corncob for the Fourth

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
celtic blend a mix made up in house from the tobacconist i use. If it were permitted i would give names and a link to this supplier but not sure it would be allowed. So for this reason if your interested let me know via pm and i'll send you the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.