PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Would love to buy some
Me too, but they don't ship to Canada. A trip across the border is not out of the question but the subsequent ordeal with Canada Customs is a deal breaker. I would like to try these and support STP but until it's available elsewhere it's cheaper for me to buy from the UK. Remember that free trade deal years ago..... :mrgreen:

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Congrats gents! Is it like the first time you hear your song on the radio as a band?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
You'll be able to find the Smyrna on eBay:
"Collectible first release of STP John Cotton's Smyrna! Small supply of this classic blend in its first release! Not available in stores! Bidding starts at a modest $25,000 per tin, or you can buy it now for $67,489.12."

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Just got them listed on my website, and we even ship to Canada, Washington State, and beyond.
http://www.4noggins.com/john-cottons-pipe-tobacco.aspx
Rich

4noggins.com

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Congrats gents! Is it like the first time you hear your song on the radio as a band?
Exactly like that.
Just got them listed on my website, and we even ship to Canada, Washington State, and beyond.
Much appreciated, Rich. I'll get an email out to our out of country friends with a link to your site.

Jesse is the smart one here. He's going to make more money on this than we ever will.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
"Collectible first release of STP John Cotton's Smyrna! Small supply of this classic blend in its first release! Not available in stores! Bidding starts at a modest $25,000 per tin, or you can buy it now for $67,489.12."
OMG, I am rich, I tell ya', RICH!!!! I greedily gobbled up ten tins of Smyrna the first day. Hmm, over a half Mil!

Status
Not open for further replies.