PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I noticed these today on 4 noggins website, it is great to see them out and about.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Awesomesauce. Since Dan coerced me early in the development of this most excellent endeavor he gifted me 3 cases of each tobacco, hand signed and dated by all involved, along with Russ's recipe of the blends and the combination to the safe where this all resides. I will not sell any of this, as my integrity holds true. PM as this thing becomes successful for further details.
In all seriousness, I am glad that this is working for Dan and Simon. Many of us talk about bringing something to fruition and you gents have done it. Salud

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Next month we are going to start work on the art work for the $100 bill. After these damned blends that should be a relative walk in the park. I am glad and very happy everyone is enjoying these fun blends especially at Christmas time. It all sort of worked out nicely didn't it!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Excellent! Good to see these blends have hit the store shelves, congrats guys. Also good to see them available at 4noggins for us Canadian fellows. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.