PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I thought there was an ongoing thread where all of us could post our latest purchases, but I can't seem to find it. So, I'll start this thread and brag for a change.

Recently, I got a couple of extra art jobs from Archie, so I used some of the loot to buy the following:
1,500 grams of HU Director's Cut
One 100 grams tin of HU 5th Anniversary
Five tins of Richmond Navy Flake
One pound box of Capstan Blue
Seven 100 grams tins of Makhuwa

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
I thought there was an ongoing thread where all of us could post our latest purchases, but I can't seem to find it. So, I'll start this thread and brag for a change.

Recently, I got a couple of extra art jobs from Archie, so I used some of the loot to buy the following:

Where do you buy HU blends from?

Reactions: JimInks

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Very nice. I'm waiting for my first ever order from Estervals right now. Hopefully not much more than a few more weeks.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hi Jim where did you find a one pound box of Capstan? Was it also estervals?

Yes. With the big discount, it was 52 bucks and some change. The tins are a little over six bucks each. A heck of a lot cheaper than buying it in the USA. That alone paid for my shipping compared to USA prices. for Capstan in tins. Wish they sold it in bulk here, too. But, I now have a total 37 tins worth, so I'm good to go for a long time!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Now you're ready for those cold fall nights. You may review some of these ... if you haven't already. Congrats on the Archie work!

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS

Congrats Jim. This opportunity at Estervals for US residents really is amazing. Everyone should check it out. There’s no telling how long it’ll last. It’s a great chance to pick up HU Tobacco as well as some other gems for cheap which is really fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.