PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all of this Lord of the Ring pipe stuff. I know, I know, I realize that the guy who wrote those stories was a pipe smoker of sorts. But, so was CS Lewis, but I rarely ever see Narnia related blends. But, how fun would it be to see more Star Wars Merchandising. The world needs more Star Wars merchandise, right? good this would be? No?
What about a think and chewy latakia Chewbacca blend (to put hair on your forehead) or a Vader VaPer?.. What do you think? Got a Star Wars blend idea?

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Leia's Luscious Buns

a sweet and tart aromatics with a hint of cinnamon and honey
May the Frog be with you

McC's latest entry to the series, now with a delightful twist of toadstool
Bantha Poodoo

an english mixture heavy with Latakia, featuring Syria's choicest Camel Coals (I know, I know)
Han's Solo flake

A single varietal VA flake.
Tons of fun ones left to do.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Darth Vader's Dreadnought
2vwy3ye.jpg

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
My favorite children's book has always been The Wind in the Willows--another great pipe smoking book.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Any Sith oriented blend would have to have latakia in it for those of us that love the dark side!
ok-wink.gif

elbert

Mar 10, 2015
"You don't want to sell me Death Sticks. You want to sell me Penzance at below-market rates." *handwave

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
[/quote]Reb, that is an awesome drawing, is that yours or did you find that on the interwebs?
Google Images. I think it was from a listing on either Itsay or Pinterest.

rfernand

Oct 2, 2015
G.L. Pease's "It's a trap!", a delicious blend for those long flights in hyperspace, with the requisite dose of Latakia. Why is it a trap, you ask? Because that's not Cypriot leaf. It's Syrian, and this blend will soon be gone the way of Alderaan.

Jun 4, 2014
"Old Dark Side" Favored by Sith Lords Old Dark Side is a refined mixture of Virginia's from three planets, rare Terran Latakia, Dark Fired Kentucky and a touch of Orientals. Hot Pressed on the planet Mustafar into deep dark flakes, its perfect after a long day of conquering planets or hunting down Jedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.