Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Bale losing tension over time?

I tweak/adjust everything first for a tight and plumb seal.

The wife liked the way looked “cute” so I have 3 dozen to use!

Only have a few months in them so far but they are doing well to date.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
My favorite question from over the years is the guy who said he was in a country with no glass jars, who asked if he could use banana leaves to hold two metal bowls together to hold his tobacco and bury them in the dirt, ha ha.
You have to be kidding. :rofl: I literally can't stop laughing.

People will go to great lengths to give us reasons they can't use the very simple Mason Ball jars. He even said that they didn't have jellies or anything for sale in jars there. It just surprised me that they would have internet access with such a remote location, wherever it was. But, I guess there nothing to prevent hunter gatherer tribes from coming here to put their two cents worth in on tobacco storage. I just wonder what these tribe's opinions would be on rinsing pipes with water. :puffy:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
what the hell is a mason jar?
20190314_100402.jpg

Obviously, you have no idea where Javan is living.

Where is this that you live, Tony?
If I lived somewhere, where I had no access to... lets say... hmmmm... fish. I wouldn't take up fishing as a hobby. It's interesting what draws men from around the world to this hobby. Glad to have all of you here though. And, my heart goes out to you guys who live in places that suck. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.