PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
For 3 days now I've had a nasty head cold.Nose eyes and throat.I must have sneezed a million times.I'm going through tissues like they're free.I've tried to smoke but it just makes me cough.Hard candy and water to ease my throat seems to be it for now.I'm feeling pretty darn lousy.I don't get sick like this very often,and I don't have a clue where this crap came from this time.I really miss it when I can't smoke.I've probably got two or three more days though before I can.So next bowl you light up just be happy that you can.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I'm right there with you Puffy. I had a great Sunday planned, the weather was beautiful, I had no obligations other than to stay at home and smoke some Wessex Brigade and Peretti Tashkent, and BOOM wake up feeling like my head has been filled with cotton, except for the front of my skull which was filled with gravel and scorpions.
It is the danger of being a piper in the waning of the year.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
Was a bad year for me in AZ this year. 2 Sinus infetions in a row. Finally did the sudafed in the day and benedryl at night but what helped the most was the neti pot.

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
I know how you feel. I just setup my fall rotation. SHPC Great Escape, 3P's, H and H Classic Burley Kake, and Russ's Hot Chocolate. Then BAM two weeks of chest congestion and hacking. Im missing all the good weather here.

longbowman

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2014
Look for Osha Root tincture at your local health food or herb store. Fights a cold better than anything else. It'll also help prevent a cold if you take it after being around someone who has one.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
I had a perdomo cigar about 6 days in.....it tasted like ranch salad dressing.

My pipes tasted like ash...its taken a couple of weeks for the taste to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.