PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I have been smoking a pipe for a solid 18 months now and thanks to the enablers on this site I have had a few bouts with PAD and TAD. We are in the process of moving and I now have the daunting task of packing my stuff, which I absolutely abhor. Anyway, I was working on the entertainment center and realized that I had some baccy that I kinda forgot about. I figured I would share my stash with you guys, since you are the ones that have helped me so much along my journey.
Here are my jars that are aging:
051-600x450.jpg

Here are my open jars:
052-600x450.jpg

This is a picture of the tins that I have as well as my pipes and rack:
053-600x450.jpg

...and a feeble attempt at the pipes and rack:
057-600x450.jpg

So that's it...thanks for looking.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Good luck with the move, Dan. I hate moving, and hope to never have to go through it again. But I'm thinking that you might not have to pack all this 'baccy, since it has probably all gone bad, after 18 months. Bring it to the next Morley's meeting, we'll check it all out for you.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks guys.
Dan, all of the stuff in the bigger pic on the table with all of the tins is all unopened, so it shouldn't be spoiled, yet I would be more than happy to bring some on Thursday :)
Since I had it out I have calculated around 21 pounds. Just a drop in the bucket to some of you that have more than most B&M's, but enough to last me quite a while. The best was seeing 3 Escudo tins that were purchased in June 2013 and my SJW that is dated on the bottom from 2011. 2015 should have a lot of tins with 2 years of aging which should start giving me some better smokes.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Helped a buddy move recently. Im getting too old for this sh*t. Felt like I had polio for a few days afterwards. Good luck on the move Dan. Nice collection of baccys u got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.