PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Check out this email I recieved....
[The #1 Source for Pipes and Pipe Tobacco Information] New message from Hariatta

Inbox

x
Hariatta sent you a new message:
Subject: HELLO
"Hello Dear

i saw your profile and became interested in you, my name is Harriata i am working with united nation, i will like to have a friend like you,

i have something to share with you, please email me through (hariattahester@hotmail.com) for more information about me, i will check my mail to know if you have contacted me because i am working at the moment

"
The "Not Secure" is REAL. Fair Warning Members

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
i have something to share with you, please email me
Maybe she has the McClellands for sale.... :nana:
jay-roger.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
How do you know it was spammed through this site and not from one of the internet retailers?
It was also in my Notifications right under Kevin's message about uploading photos.
AND THIS
date: Nov 2, 2018, 8:34 AM

subject: [The #1 Source for Pipes and Pipe Tobacco Information] New message from Hariatta

mailed-by: pipesmagazine.com

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I Googled "hariattahester". She's all over the internet with the same proposition to others. She's probably a very nice lady from Nigeria and isn't interested in anything but a loving relationship...good luck!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I know...just playing along. I get junk emails almost everyday from some financial wizard who has a million dollars for me. The sad thing is some people fall for it.

Dec 24, 2012
Don't fall for it. Hariatta is actually the name that Harris uses when he dresses in drag and works the corner.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
I had an African King contact me last week. He's a good guy and is just trying to escape his country with his family and their money. I am waiting for the wire. I'l be rich bwahaha

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
If you guys had any idea how many people fall for this crap, you would be amazed. I was a detective for 21 yrs. in the smaller city I worked I’ll be I handled a dozen girlfriend and boyfriend scams. The most recent victim I had worked at a credit union. She took $66K out of the vault and sent it to an address in South Dakota. The person there sent it overseas. That was after she went through every available dollar of credit her and her husband had. This guy, who she met in Facebook was going to take her away from her drab existence. It was sad and pathetic.

Mike S.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I received the same message, but via the "notifications" system -- not the private messaging system.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/hariatta/

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
I also received an email from the lovely Hariatta from the U.N. Clearly my reputation as an international man of intrigue has gone to high places. If you would like to know my secret to success simply send me 50% of your tobacco cellar. Don't worry or delay, Hariatta can vouch for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.