It's almost impossible to smoke a pipe and...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
It's almost impossible to smoke a pipe and... watch Fawlty Towers. Clenching my pipe just now doing some breathe smoking and trying to watch this hilarious old show. Hot embers and tobacco spilling out all over the place as I guffaw.
What do you guys find almost impossible to do with a pipe?

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
Smoke and drive. Won't do it, I don't even consider it an option. The only thing I may do is puff on my pipe when I leave the house, and then relight it and puff on it when I get to my destination.

monstermash51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 13, 2012
Impress girls these days. Sure I pique their curiosity but nope. Not Impressive because they think money comes with pipe smoking and Lord they are wrong.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Fawlty Towers is probably the funniest thing that was ever on the God-forsaken contraption we call TV. I can see where it would be difficult to smoke a pipe and watch Basil Fawlty flail his way through the various traps he sets for himself.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Smoke and drive
I totally enjoy smoking while driving, it is my bset way to be relxed while suffering in the traffic. I drive 45 minutes daily to work, i clench my favourite Peterson's 69 and drive and get calm, without the pipe I would get crazy.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
Faulty Towers is certainly not a relaxing thing to watch while puffing away on a pipe, I'm not sure how well known Basil Faulty is in the USA, certainly a favorite classic here in the UK.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
You should see John Cleese's "Alimony Tour" stand-up
If you don't know much about the history behind the Monty Python troop, it's really interesting and funny.
Should probably add ... it's almost impossible to smoke a pipe and ... have a head cold.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Woodworking and smoking is impossible. I wear a dust mask and a face shield when the tools are running.
Winton

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Diving. Driving is easy even with a 5 speed. Since I can't smoke inside I can't coment on watching tv. Barbq is no issue either, I have an old brass navy ash tray on the grill table as a rest.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Impress girls these days

atsymbol.gif
monstermash51

You need to grow a handlebar mustache... The ladies love 'em.

When you throw a full bent with 1Q into the mix.... You'll need a stick for crowd control.
It's almost impossible to smoke a pipe and...
swim. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.