Is there something different with the ads?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Today when using my iPhone to read the forum *like I always do* the ads appear in the middle of people's posts, and sometimes in the middle of the text. Did PM forum change how the ads are placed or is my iPhone just being wonky?

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
For me on my Macbook and Iphone, the ad's are always on the sides...Never in the middle?? could be a loading error...slow internet connection/processing??

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Internet lets me watch Netflix without any buffering so I don't think it's the connection, I

Guess the problem is only my phone o.0

tre123

Might Stick Around
Jul 5, 2012
I am mostly using an IPad . Every once ia a while the ads will be in the center until the page fully loads, then it is a normal. Ads on the sides.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
No problems with the ad's, but using Firefox for Android on an HTC Evo I notice the subforum 'Buy/Sell/Trade' is about double the font size of everything else. Doesn't replicate on the OEM browser.

I have noticed added functionality for smartphones on the boards though, namely the floating top menu actually working properly. The elves must be tinkering.
1EBBDFE4-orig.png

Edit: Funny, I didn't notice the plug-ins were not up to date until I looked at the screenshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.