PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
As international pipe smoking day is slowly upon us. I have asked all forum members to please share what tobacco or tobaccos they plan on smoking tomorrow. I plan on enjoying some Boswells northwoods and for a dessert later in the evening some just for him shortcut to mushrooms.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Uncertain at this point - I may be working longer than my usual half-day on Friday, so my opportunity may be more limited than previously expected. I could probably sneak in a small bowl of Prince Albert, if nothing else (as I'm about to do now...) :D

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I'll be putting in 3 bowls minimum tomorrow. I think the only thing that will be hampering my pipe smoking is the colder weather record low temps we're seeing and expecting tomorrow in Atlanta.
As of now, I'm going to start the day with some Orlick's - Golden Sliced, then after lunch have a bowl of McClelland's Red Cake.
My first evening smoke will GLP's - Gaslight. If I go more than three bowls it'll probably be some C&D's - Morley's Best, or Pease's - Sixpence, or maybe both. :D I'm gonna try to put the smoking in IPSD.

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
It couldn't have happened on a better day for me. Friday I'll be working from home so...I'll open up with Watch City Cigar Persian Slipper, finish my tin of Old Dark Fired since there's only a few flakes left, after that I don't know. I have a fresh tin of Pirate Kake that should probably be cracked so maybe that.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
It's supposed to be record lows here in Michigan tomorrow as well. Someone told me that the weather might break an 85 year old record.
I'm planning on a bowl or two of Newminster - No. 1 All Natural. It's the most delicious tobacco I've tried so far. :D

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
G.L. Pease Quite Night gifted by PM member "brass" in a WDC Milano Ripple Briar Hesson billiard.

Thanks again to brass who made my IPSD special.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
I will be smoking MacBarron Plumb Cake, Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake, and some G.L Pease triple play.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Gonna do a bowl of Brigham's Muskoka Blend in a Brigham Mountaineer for sure.

Then I may give Escudo or GLP Jackknife plug a try for the first time. :puffy:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I should have a little "something" arriving tomorrow. I will be 9:00 tomorrow night before I get home to open up the goodies. Think I will be smoking CONDOR in a Meer tomorrow night(GLORIOUS!) ...

vfefrenzy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2014
I probably won't be smoking anything since it's so cold here. I just got a new pipe in today, and when I went out to try it, I could only last about 5 minutes.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Will be smoking all day....In the house....All day....Whenever I want....All day. C&D Oriental Silk, Bayou Night, Byzantium, Constellation, and Star of the East. 8) :lol:

darwin

Apr 9, 2014
Five Brothers and Brown Irish X rope. Strongest stuff I have for a good metaphorical poke in the eyes of today's anti-everything killjoys.

Jan 8, 2013
Not positive what I'll be smoking or in what pipe to be honest. However I am off work tomorow so I have all day to smoke what ever I want. Perhaps I'll start the day off with McClelland's Navy Cavendish in my Nording Royal Flush Ace along with my morning coffee. Perhaps I'll go for an aromatic around lunch time. I'm thinking maybe Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my Hilson Dream Pipe, or Lane BCA in my Rosenthal Freehand :) . I may go for some McClelland Blue Mountain in the old trusty Nording Signature, or Crown Achievement in last year's St Patty's Day XL90 Peterson sometime after my lunch pipe (ok immediately after my lunch pipe). After dinner I might have some McClelland Christmas Cheer 2013 in a Bjarne Viking or I might go really sweet and have some Molto Dolce in my no name (but awesomely smoking) churchwarden.
Oh wait... I forgot about my second breakfast pipe. :lol: Needless to say I'm gettin my smoke on!

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Dunhill Flake in the morning, LNF in the afternoon, and Marlin Flake or ODF later on.

escioe

Oct 31, 2013
Likely Gallaher's Rich Dark Honeydew from the early 1990s. But if I'm not in the mood for nicotine overdose, then probably McCranie's 1983 Red Flake.

desertpipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2014
5 year old McC Aurora VA in the morning and afternoon and 6 year old McC Beacon in the evening. Top shelf pipes throughout the day, an evening with pipe friends in the easy chairs at the B&M.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I hope I will get the opportunity to smoke. If I do, I will be smoking McClelland Three Oaks Syrian in a meerschaum pipe, Sutliff Dark Fine Cut in a Kaywoodie Carburetor, and Dengler's Black Mariah in a Barling's Make.

Status
Not open for further replies.