PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
For me - nothing! Alas, I'm in the middle of the UK North Sea, on an oil rig with a "no matches or lighters allowed" policy. As soon as I reach land, I shall celebrate with a bowl of GLP Quiet Nights.
Happy IPSD to all of you, enjoy a good smoke or two!

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
joeval, I will crank up some Jethro Tull Stormwatch in your honor. Here's wishing you a safe return and a well-deserved smoke.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I vote to move IPSD to the spring or summer. -14 here today. I won't be sporting a pipe outside anytime soon.
Fortunately I have a mancave at home and a smoke shack at work, so I'll be keeping the briar warm all day.
I'll be smoking H&H Ten to Midnight. ( my new fav) and dusting off some rack queens to use.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I'm not sure i will find the time for a bowl today as I have a surprisingly busy Friday. I might be able to sneak in a bowl in the middle of the afternoon and if I can it will be some 2013 Christmas Cheer in my Peterson Trinity. I am lucky it is meant to be 10 degrees Celsius here and sunny.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Ill be smoking some Punchbowl I picked up in Scotland. You can't get it here int the USA so its a treat. Great stuff.... Has a nice spice to it.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I'm looking forward to smoking my first pipe (now a venerable 46 years old with a replacement stem) and some MV-1000, my standard smoke. However, I will probably dress a bit more warmly since it is currently 10 degrees out and I only smoke out of doors. [I know, you "up north" types are laughing at us positive Fahrenheit softies]

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pure impulse, whatever takes my fancy. In my Christmas Savenelli Opera bent Rhodesian 673.

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
Packed about 1/3 bowl of FM Cellar and made it about 10 minutes in the garage.....not a fan of this cold weather coming through.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I managed to smuggle out 2 bowls worth of Seattle Pipe Club's new 'Deception Pass' Va/Per. I will be smoking that in my Newly acquired birth year Dunny Oom Paul from Mr. Marty Pulver.
Woot!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
@ Tamer
Me likey your avatar! :clap:
We'll get it next year.
SB 48 = Star Wars IV: a New Hope
SB 49 = Star Wars V: the Empire Strikes Back
SB 50 = Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Started the day with some Carter Hall, then some LNF and later going to some 10 to midnight.

Then we will see.
John

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Some aged Capstan in my new to me unsmoked Charatan. Seems right to have it's first smoke on today. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.