PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Has anyone heard if Pipes and Cigars is doing another IPSD (International Pipe Smoking Day)tin and a goodie bag?

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
I called 3 weeks ago and they said it was out for tinning. It should be in by now, but I haven't called back to order some yet.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I spoke with Russ this morning at the store and he informed me that he is in the final stages of prepping the blend for release. He said that it would be ready in a couple of weeks and assured me that he would let us know when it is ready!!! :wink:

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Awesome!!! Thanks for the information. Last years goodie bag was a tin of VA, some sample aromatics and a few odds and ends like pipe cleaners, tampers, etc.
On a side note - I am hoping for a non-Lat version of IPSD this year. :)

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Here is an update:
The IPSD blend for 2012 will be available starting on Feb. 20th. The blend carries the alternate name Cerberus, and will continue to be sold after IPSD has passed. It is s very rich and flavorful Latakia blend, and the early tests have been astounding, I hope you try it and enjoy!
I don't know if there is a goodie bag again this year or not. I am also dissapointed in another Latakia blend. I planned on opening my 2011 IPSD tin to smoke for this years IPSD. Maybe it will be a one tin a year purchase for me or maybe not since it will be available after the event. /shrug

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
On the calendar it says you get a goodie bag. Probably only on Feb 20th though.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
He means the free calendar from Pipesandcigars.com. I believe they have been sending them out with all orders...

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
I already have my blessing from SWMBO to put in an order on the 20th. Maybe i'll try cerebus. Maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.