PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
It's coming up and merchants are already offering up discounts. SPC is 10% off storewide and I think Blue Room Briars is offering the same.
Anyone one treating themselves to anything or have special plans?
For me, it will be an order of Doblone d'Oro from Savinelli via SPC.
Michael

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
I'm going to order a tin of McCs 40th for sure. I'd order 5 but for the Canadian taxes. I'm keeping an eye out for an estate to restore.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Oh, boy! IPSD...
I'm Probably Spending Dinero

Intentionally Puffing Savings Down

Immense Procurement Stash Delivery

Incredible Penzance Securement Derby

Identify Potential Smoking Devices

Ignitable Plants Sought Dauntlessly

Illustrious Pipers Salivating Demonstrably
jay-roger.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
I think it's best, instead of focusing on what we can receive on International Pipe Smoking Day, to focus on the true meaning of the day. Which is this.... That God looked down on Earth and saw that man was not happy. Should He make him a woman? No He already did that with debatable results. Should He give man another companion? He already created the dog. They were surely faithful and friendly. But they pooped a lot... all over the place... all the time... man had to invent shoes because of it. So after deep thought, and knowing that man liked to put things in his mouth, which sometimes involved a drink, or a woman, but surely nothing that came from a dog, and knowing that man was easily amused by burning things since the discovery of fire, He created the pipe. So then, man finally had something he could put in his mouth like a... um... pacifier..., something that burned to amuse man, and a warm companion like a dog but didn't poop all over creation. :mrgreen:
Edit to add: Forgive me... lack of sleep.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I need to get more burley before the end of the year, but I will resist the day's sales due to unforeseen expenses and a nagging sense of economic insecurity.

Got my eye on Rowland by D&R.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Preoccupied, bedeviled and distracted, so please let me know what day that is. I plan to smoke a nice big bowl of something good.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Going to smoke a pipe, all day. Then pour one out for our departed Dunhill blends and head off into the wilderness.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Then I swore no pipes during this special sale,but my eye caught on smokingpipes.com a fresh estate Stanwell Duke 98 Lovat post-2010)and there we go,I was after a Stanwell lovat model so this came quite aptly + a pouch of St Brunos to go along with,

homewaters

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2014
I just pulled the trigger on this lovely Castello so I guess I will be quiet on IPSD, got it from Mike at Briar Blues. I should mention that he has a great deal going on until the end of this month offering -15% sitewide, not bad at all considering his prices are already more than reasonable!
casnv01b-600x493.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
10% at smokingpipes.com - I will take that...gives my TAD an excuse to buy a few more lbs of GLP's JackKnife Plug, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.