PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
Country lawyer, Burley flake #1, chopped cigar leaf, and boneyard to get free shipping at SP.

carburetor422

Lurker
Feb 10, 2017
Since I am unable to make it to the Chicago show this year, I did make a few orders at Smoking Pipes, P&C, The Country Squire, along with a couple of my B&M in the KC area. I took a page out of Brian’s books and had to tell my wife that everything was $20.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I had a bowl of Samovar in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes "Strand" that my wife bought me, at the Grafton Street store, when we were in Ireland years ago, and then I listened to Brian Levine's podcast. It was a good evening.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I started my IPSD off just after midnight with a bowl of C&D Black Frigate in my Savinelli 616 KS Onda. I went to bed, slept in as the kids had no school as a result of snow. Got up went to the store for the wife, came home got ready for work, worked my swing shift, came home and managed to get out to the shop just before midnight to finish off the day with another pipe. I finished with my Tekin (Dragon) Meerschaum pipe with some McClelland Royal Cajon Ebony. Not the best IPSD for me, but I did enjoy my pipes for the short period of time I was able to smoke them.

Status
Not open for further replies.