PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I'm just gonna wait to have a smoke till Thursday, when I have a personal event. If I cook my tongue to-day, no smoking then. Happy IPSD to all of you! Keep those bowls smouldering. :puffy:

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Smoked a blend from a friend, a hearty 65% Latakia English crumble cake, on my morning commute in a Tim Thorpe Billiard with horn accent. Lunted through lunch. I'll smoke an Oriental blend a friend grew for my evening commute, and then it is a Lodge meeting, so I'll have something before and after. Happy IPSD all.

exbenedict

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 6, 2018
Told my wife I wouldn't buy anything else this month.....then P&C went and gave a 20% off and I picked up a Peterson Outdoors 68 - Red for $75....she's going to be maaaaaad....oh well, that's what the garage is for. :)

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Ahhhh, IPSD discount at P&C and out of the 11 tobaccos I wanted to purchase NONE of them were in stock.
Happy IPSD everyone

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Told my wife I wouldn't buy anything else this month.....then P&C went and gave a 20% off and I picked up a Peterson Outdoors 68 - Red for $75....she's going to be maaaaaad....oh well, that's what the garage is for. :)
:clap:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Yaz, I found the same thing when I looked to find some blends. I ended up with a box of Dill pipe cleaners and some Blood Red Moon.
Happy IPSD to all my fellow pipe smokers.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Well,did not expect this to happen but my Pad went wild again,I was looking online for some Stanwell Liverpools&Lovats which I shouldn't of course,then I came across with two silver banded NOS flame grain danish made Stanwells in Denmark (local ads)$100 each so it seems I'm now set back for two hundred and then there is that one standard estate Stanwell 98 on the way which I've gotten other day from SPC that one I'll put for resale once its here. Nonetheless, I wish You all Happy IPSD,Presumably I sure will remember this 2018 IPSD for the rest of my life.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
Anyone else notice that smoking pipes and pipes and cigars have a lot of Dunhill "backordered" now? I noticed because I kept playing with what was in the cart for a couple of days and came back later and alas, the navy rolls, which is probably my favorite was not available anymore.

Panic is definitely setting in.. Could this really it? The last of Dunhill pipe tobacco? :crying:
Happy Pipe smoking day!!

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Picked up some John Cotton's Smyrna, War Horse RR, and a bunch of packs of John Bull. 20% off, free goodie bag, and free shipping. Firing up some Smyrna now in celebration.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I hear ya Harris. Most of the cigars I want are on the "excluded" list as well, so it may just be pipe cleaners

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
ipsd_logo1.jpg

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Anyone else notice that smoking pipes and pipes and cigars have a lot of Dunhill "backordered" now?
weeps silently
Seriously, a giant middle finger to modern society. The MBAs and short-sighted people killed off another good thing, driving more people to smoke gunk and feel bad about themselves instead of enjoying smoking as part of a full life, the way it is most flavorful, namely from a pipe stuffed with Royal Yacht or My Mixture 965. Every time humans try to be "safe" and create Utopia, they make hell. I believe the demise of Dunhill pipe tobaccos is yet another step in this direction, tovarisch!

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
the navy rolls, which is probably my favorite was not available anymore.
In stock at P&C off/on over the past 24 hours. I am specifically speaking about DH Navy Rolls. Off/on over the past day.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I decided that I don't need any more tobacco at this point. I want to have money for the Pipe Show.
I did retreat to my garage and enjoyed an old discontinued C&D blend Mocha Cavandish, in a Savinelli. Lots of fun.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
IPSD agenda:
Smoke a pipe. All day. Enjoy the hell out of it. Give the finger to at least one ¡NO SMOKING! sign.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Pulling the trigger on a few orders on this "day of days" to feed my starving TAD habit. I'm seeing lots back ordered, or sold out, so yeah I don't have the warm fuzzys either.
Hope all is well with everyone on the forum, I haven't been around much due to work and other commitments, but I'm still able to sit down for a quiet smoke now and then. Stay well everyone. :puffy:

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
<p>Went with P&amp;C.<br />
10 Dunhill Navy<br />
10 Escudo<br />
Some Arango Balkan Supreme<br />
Another pound of Vintage Syrian<br />
Orlik GS for the cellar.<br />
Softy bits<br />
20% off everything, including the Dunhills