PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
This is going to be a special IPSD for me. Why? It just so happens I'm off to Atlanta via Seatac ( Seattle ) on Wednesday morning. This means Tuesday might in Seattle, which just happens to be the night the Seattle Pipe Club will have a special meeting for our special day. So I get a long over due visit with the gang in Seattle.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

Jul 12, 2011
PAD and TAD went wild - IMP Lattice Bent Dublin, Peterson Tobacco Pouch and a few lbs of GLP's Key Largo and JackKnife Plug

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Already ordered from SmokingPipes. Picked up a ton of McClelland and GL Pease VaPers with a birthday giftcard. Got the 10% discount on top of $100 of blends not outta my pocket.
I’ll be ordering $50 worth of Country Squire blends and getting their 2018 IPSD blend sample.
Probably gonna stop by the local shop and buy a tin or two.
Also have a Peterson 120 St Patrick’s Day pipe and two tins of the 2018 blend that should arrive on IPSD.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Thursday is my local Pipe Club meeting, and also my "Friday".
I'll have at least a token pipe tomorrow, but the main festivities on Thursday.
I've narrowed my IPSD commerce to one 500g parcel of GH&Co Dark Flake, Unscented, plus one unit of pipe cleaners to reach free shipping at SP.com.
The apocalypse cellaring must go on...
jay-roger.jpg

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
P&C just sent notice on 20% discount site-wide. Got 10 pouches of St. Bruno, a Stanwell unfinished Authentic 139 and two pouches of Five Brothers. Wahooooh!

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
P&C discount.. Big Whoop!!
SP 10 tins Royal Yacht = $116.00 - 10% = $104.40 & free shipping
PC 10 tins Royal Yacht = $125.00 - 20% = $100.00 until you read you can't use the discount on Dunhill and a long list of other brands.
Took my name off the crooks email list..

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
I too got screwed on the NO DISCOUNT on Dunhill fine print at P&C. But, to be fair, the long list of exceptions is mostly cigars and always has been for as long as I've been shopping there, which is longer than there has been an IPSD. You really can't blame them for getting top dollar on a discontinued blend and not offering a discount. Once it's gone, it's gone. Look at it this way, theyy could be gouging you $20 a tin and there are Dunhill fanatics that would probably pay it.

I only bought 5 Dunhill tins as we all saw this coming. Hopefully the goodie bag will more than make up for it....it usually does.

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
I will have some GH-Brown Bogie,GH-Rum Twist and PH- Reserve Crue #2 waiting on my door step when i get home for work! Then the IPSD festivity's will begin. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.