PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
So far SP 10% and Cup O Joe's 5% are not really rocking my world.
Cup O' Joes is offering a 5% discount on tobacco and a 25% discount on pipes and accessories.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
A new Castello Sea Rock I Nodi ( The Knot ) 2017 Christmas pipe from Floppy and an estate Comoy's London Pride Billiard from SP! Well, it IS INTERNATIONAL Pipe Smoking Day, after all!

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Not on sale, but managed to grab 3 tins of 2013 MB Latakia Blend, 3 tins of 2014 Wessex Dark Flake and 6 tins of University Flake in rectangular tins.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
MB Latakia Blend
A good one, but a terribly misleading name. Very tiny amount of latakia in that one.
img_20171218_003336-337x600.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
You won't be disappointed, but you do have to look for the latakia. Glad I bought a bunch of it and a few other MB blends before they were gone.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Ben88: his MC BarenLatakia is quite a nice stuff, I have had it in past but today,Well Trying to keep away from any latakia mixtures(since I've got very low stock of those and then I was overdoing em in my youth)but That Mc Baren Vintage Syrian is a good I idea,I like this Syrian better than any other latakia type cause It ain't gotten that punchy character such as Cyprian
Some good sales ongoing Cup O Jones and others, But any profits from them is ruined by our Customs authorities, see,they need money,and are intercepting any parcel coming from outside of EU Region to ensure if there might be possibility to get even a minimal amount of import taxes collected,I'm astonished ,nothin would skip from their radar today, all parcels more than $40 are due to + %24 taxation, sound weird but true. A Happy IPSD To Y'all Guys

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
T'would seem that International Pipe Smoking Day only applies to American smokers as we get absolutely no special offers this side of the pond.
Everything is pretty much ~ £14 ($19:60) per 50g right across the board.
Regards,
Jay.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Feb. 20 was my first, late wife's birthday. Until she quit with monumental effort, she was a heavy cigarette smoker. As near as I know, her smoking did not contribute to her passing too young at 52 -- not a smoking connected illness. She died on Sept. 19, which has also been named by Dave Barry and friends, "Talk Like A Pirate Day." I only mention this irreverent coincidence because Dave Barry was a favorite humorist of hers and she would have been (or is, who knows) deeply amused by the coincidence.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jay, this is the first I've heard about International Pipe Smoking Day, and choose to honour it by smoking a pipe, not necessarily buying anything.
MSO, 52 is certainly too young to go. I will send up a few plumes for her on Tuesday.

darthpipe

Lurker
Dec 9, 2017
Chapin, SC
Been racking my brain over the IPSD deals at smoking pipes and tobacco pipes. They mostly carry the same thing but one has a blend and the other doesn’t and vice versa. I live in SC so I have to pay sales tax and 10% discount turns to a 3% discount with smoking pipes and have to spend $50 for free shipping. Plus I really don’t Know if I want to spend $80 at tobaccopipes. My mind hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.