PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
International Pipe Smoking Day is February 20. United Pipe Clubs of America is encouraging all American pipe smokers to celebrate the day by smoking the all-American pipe: a corncob. Take pictures of yourself with your corncob and preferably the IPSD logo. Email your pictures to me at michael.garr@wilkes.edu.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My late wife's birthday -- she'd be amused. The day of her passing was later declared "Talk Like A Pirate Day" by one of her favored contemporary humorists, Dave Barry. She was lightning quick with humor, and wry and droll, and also would have found that a witty twist. RIP. My current wife also has an expansive and lively sense of humor, I will boast.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Pbnj3ivl.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Wouldn't it be more international if we smoked pipes made in furrin countries? And tobaccos that are a blend of leaf grown in multiple countries.....

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Is there an official 2016 International Pipe Smoking Day poster?? Seems like last year or the year before someone created a really nice poster to promote this event.

sthbkr77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 17, 2015
MD
I recall smokingpipes doing a big deal on that day. DO other retailers usually participate?

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
Pipesandcigars.com did a big deal. Got a number of cigars, couple different pipe samples, a pipe, and some accessories (overall a really good deal).

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Let's hope they do that again!
I like this holiday because it's simple:
  1. Be on planet Earth.[/*]
  2. Smoke a pipe.[/*]
My kind of celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.