PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjm1

Might Stick Around
Sep 4, 2014
Quick question- Do online tobacco sellers normally offer some discounts on this day? I have wanted to make a purchase this month but have held out to see what offers might be made available.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Never seen a sale associated with the day. Various sites have annual sales, but not on Pipe Day.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Sign up for e-mail alerts from your favorite vendors ... you'll be the first to know! :puffy:

vfefrenzy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2014
Russ from P&C posted that they are doing something to celebrate and that the details would be released on Thursday.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
+1 on the PC sales.. Nothing drastic I must say.. but a sale none the least.

catyrpelius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 9, 2014
New Jersey
Just a heads up...
As someone thats bought several of P&C samplers/starter kits, I've learned to be very wary of their no name pipes... They tend to be pretty horrible.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
I have been patiently waiting to see what the deals were going to be. The $59 deal might be good for someone new but as @catyyrpelius pointed out the pipe is a no name. Last yr I thought the pipe bag was the leather one. And the tobacco in the $59 deals is nothing I am interested in. Checked out the estate pipes and everything is over priced IMO even with the 15% off. At this point I am not seeing anything to get my money. Not to be a party pooper but I think I am keeping my $$$

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Ok so P&C has 15% store wide plus free shipping on orders over 99.00. Plus they say that this year the goodie bag is a Goodie Box because everything they plan to give away on orders over 99.00 can't fit in a bag. It's "Our biggest goddie bag Box ever". Poor me I had to add 3 tins of Saloni 633 just to get the freebe's after the 15% off.. It ends midnight tomorrow and they say the boxes are limited do to how much is in them.
I've had stuff in my cart for weeks just waiting to get that email. So If you've been needing to restock this is the time.

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
Had an order ready to go the other day when I saw this post. Waited and saw the email a little while ago.....sadly am at work so hurried to put my cart back together, hit the $99 magical amount and watched the box get added to the cart! So now it's time to try and patiently wait for all the goodness to arrive!!

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
I can't believe they already ran out!! Either they got huge sales numbers or didn't expect many people to take them up on the deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.