PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Here is a step by step instruction on how to post pictures. I have visual aids to help. This instruction is for photobucket, which is what I use.
First, Sign up

1-2.jpg

Then once you have an account, click upload

2-1.jpg

Then you click the button that says Select photos and videos, and select the photo

3-1.jpg

Then you go to your photos, put your mouse over the picture and click on IMG Code. It will copy the image code, and you can just paste it into your post. You don't have to worry about click on the IMG button on the forums. Just paste it.

4-1.jpg

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
You might want to add in a step on how to resize the photos

I never really do that, but good idea.
To resize a picture put your mouse over the picture and hit the button that says edit. There are then several option to choose from. Choose resize. It's pretty straight forward from there

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
The only thing I'd add is copying the picture into the same album, then resizing them so they aren't so big that members have to scroll. Other than that, they are great instructions!
-Jason

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Here's something that I do when posting from another site. It makes things much easier.
1. Find the picture you want to post in your message;
2. Right click on the image and choose "View Image." This will bring up a page with *only* the image at its max resolution;
3. Copy the URL and Click the "URL" Button above where you type messages; paste the URL you copies, hit okay.
Voila! It makes things a lot easier, especially when you have a picture that might have several resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.