PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
I recently inherited 75 pipes from the 70-90's , some may be older . I have some Ben Wade , Viggo Neilson , turkish carved meerschaums , bbb, portland , Mr. Anderson , Reject , stanwell , peterson , IRC , butz choquin , a bunch of kaywoodies , and several others . most of them are from , Denmark , france , italy , england , and other parts of Europe . I am just learning about some of them , and i had no idea how valuble some were . I would like some help in identifiying some of them , and or finding out what year , and the value . I will prob. place some for sell if its worth the trouble . im trying to figure out how to post pics on here so I can share with you . :puffpipe: thanks

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
new-1-0241-600x450.jpg

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
No pics, no proof! You click on the IMG button, then on the popup put the URL of the picture, then it will appear. Not sure how that makes this "the most difficult forum to post pictures on."

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
It's cool man, we've all had trouble at some point...For me Philip's link was the way to go.Once I set that "photobucket.com" up,it has been so easy to share pics on here,FB,Ebay and other sites as well,it just takes a little time initially but worth it in the long run.

Aug 1, 2012
I'll help identify them all for my pick of one of them gratis. :wink:
Seriously, they look great and I'm pretty impressed with what I can see of the collection. Congrats.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
sure thing nfisher , like the bird , i have a blue and gold macaw . he kept picking up this white kaywoodie ill post pic

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Very sweet collection, you now have to smoke everyone at least 10 times to figure out whoch ones you like lol Get going now haha.
Enjoy! Welcome to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.