PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Off to a Halloween party. As a hardcore Indy fan...I recognize there are inaccuracies in my costume, can you find them?
(Since you can't see the boots I'll just say, no they aren't Alden's, but some very close looking Clark's)
0EDFEE03-28F2-48CE-9391-FC1E555128BA-4912-000005DE74A12E06.jpg

:puffy:

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I don't remember Indiana Jones with a beard! Whip I think is in the holster looking thing.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
Very nice, I went as Indy in 6th grade. Unfortunately I didn't have a beard but neither does he. I did however have my dad insist on poking me in the face with a pen to re-create his stubble.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Dude, you get mass props for even knowing what Aldens are. I'm a huge Indy fan. Everything looks great except the heavy beard and belt buckle. Looks damn good though. I dressed up as Indy many time... Minus the Alden's and bullwhip.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Indy with a beard is not new. In Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues, the scene starts off with our favorite archaeologist trudging through the snow sporting a full beard. Great costume by the way.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Need to drag your jacket behind the car for a few miles, and trim that beard CLOSE...... I don't think indy wore ear muffs either

Your almost there; Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.