Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I have been having a conversation for a while now, using the messaging system. Not PMs, the email-ish system in place outside of the forums. I got a reply a day or two ago and went to check it out. However, the inbox stubbornly refuses to show me my messages, preferring to tell me I have no messages, at all. There are none of my sent messages in my sent folder. This is quite aggravating! Has anyone had similar problems?

Thanks,

Collin

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
LOL. I PM'd Kevin a couple of times, and they seemed to evaporate into cyberspace. Nothing appeared in the "Sent Messages" listing box. I thought Kevin had just filtered me out. LOL ! I guess there's a real bug somewhere other than behind my keyboard. Well, serves me right for letting my subscription lapse. LOL

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Collin,

Have you been just clicking on the "Notifications" on the dark grey bar at the top of the page, or have you been going to "messages" on you profile page?

If you go to your profile page you should be able to get them. If I click on the "Notifications" it shows that I have no "new" messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.