didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Never tried mixture 79.
I have no witty comments.
Nothing intelligent to say.
I'm just sitting.
But when you really think about it, that was probably the most intelligent thing that was said so far. :nana:

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
The hipsters have already started bottling infused asparagus piss beer.
Among other things....
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/vaginal-beer-the-order-of-yoni-crowdfunding_uk_56fcde77e4b0884065f045f3

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
We even have a guy who smokes Mixture 79
Actually we have a few. Me, ray47, pipesmokingtom, frozenchurchwarden, hawky454......
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/ah-crap-i-like-mixture-79

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
:mrgreen: Guess you named them all. :rofl: Now I'm gonna have to find my jar of Mixture 79 to see what it's like now. :nana: Not sure I'm up for the search right now. 8)

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Wow, this morning has taken a turn for the weird. "Vaginal secretions?" One of my favorite terms in the English language, and THEY try to ruin it. Is nothing sacred in the pursuit of the almighty dollar? A woman's essence cannot be distilled in such a crude and vulgar manner. Yet another way to yoke women to the oxcart of patriarchal consumerism. I'll stick to free-range, thank you, even if the source looks like this... Yes, I'll try it, but I won't enjoy it. :puffy:

alex2.jpg

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
OK, I'm selling "Brenda Beer" brewing kits for $39.95, starter yeast included. Order now!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!! 8)
Mod: Sorry, image had to be removed ~Cosmic

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Mixture 79 is actually not all that bad. I kind of like it.
But Royal Yacht, nothing compares!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
By the way, let's not change the subject. We were talking about urine and kidney stones.
Hah! Yes, more on that.
But have to admit I have a wee fascination (get it?) with the model-piss beer. If that were a good thing, I'd think scratch and sniff would be better. Or actual panties worn for a few moments by enticing women, and sent to you in sealed mylar bags.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I think a complimentary pair are included with every "Brenda Beer" brewing kit. Can be used as a filter to add that special something to your brew!

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Introducing Brenda Beer Bock! Made with our cutting edge patented Coffin Technology, Brenda Beer Bock will age nearly instantaneously for that complex profile you want in a vaginal libation. Just listen to some of our satisfied customers:
"It made me violently ill." Eric T.- Paris, Texas

"I woke up in a ditch and all the neighbors' cats were gone." Alex M.- Beardstown, Illinois

"I can literally smell human brains now." Jeanette R.- Berkeley, California
Act now and get three complimentary panty filters for that Je Ne Sais Quoi missing from run of the mill home brews.
Mod: Sorry, image had to be removed ~Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.