PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

railman

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2019
I have five, all of them smoke great. Great work pipes, no anxiety about accidentally dinging or scratching them, and if I did ever happen to lose one it would be less of a financial heartbreak (though I’d sure miss the pipe!). Also a good option for beginners wanting to try out pipe smoking or to build up a pipe rotation.

Reactions: radrick96

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
thanks for the heads up. It's important to have a pipe you can take fishing and not cry if it falls into the lake. Also from what it sounds like their not cheap because their cheaply made, they seem designed to be able to sell in volume. You know less profit per pipe but more pipes sold equals more money.

laniromee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2018
I only own the one short poker. It's my dedicated office pipe: it sits on my workdesk and is a trusty companion for my everyday after lunch smoking breaks.
They are also cheap because the briar they use is full of blemishes (no fillings though, which I prefer). I don't really think Bones look good, and I do believe that they are just a tad too expensive for what they are... But I like 'em. If my one Bones ever burns out or gets lost, I will buy another one.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
once I had a-no name brand new French-made rusticated Virgine pot, super lightweight, and it smoked wonderfully, this very article brought it back to my mind, and as a result, I do regret why on earth I did sell it for such a little money, moreover I'm not getting them anymore since it was the vendors short run line offered by Pipe.fr

skeeter456

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2017
Plattsburgh NY
These are great pipes, and chris morgans customer service is thee best in the industry imo! He has no problem answering any questions or just shooting the poop.

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
I have several Bones pipes and enjoy them greatly.
To me, their "defects", which are merely cosmetic, are part of their charm and they smoke fine.
For their price, they are outstanding value.
Chris's customer service is outstanding as well.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I have one and it smokes good. Nice little pipe for the money but briar does not get much loving in my house...

oldguyoldpipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2019
I am a fan. I have three currently and will probably get a few more when shapes become available.
I have:
Oom Paul
Short Churchwarden
Bent Dublin

Eaglesgift

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 15, 2020
Chiang Mai
That's another kind of fun aspect to buying Boneses. The shapes change pretty regularly, but at the price point, it's not prohibitive to buy a new shape you fancy. I'd looooove to have a Belge, but I missed the boat on that shape.
The Belge is available on his site at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.