PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
There has to be a cure, and I need it BAD! I went to see Jesse Jones today to pick up my new commissioned pipe. This one - Tan Blast Bent Dublin with Bloodwood inlay and Juma stem.
u5E9FaE.png

KgmVL1F.jpg

While I was there, he showed me this one - Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Brindle stem, Army Mount & faux bone ferrule.
smIaA8w.jpg

A couple of pipes got traded, and now she's mine too!

Being the good friends that they are, Jesse and Scott threw in a NOS 50 year old Jelling Dublin! So picking up one pipe turned into bringing all three of these home! -
zLUoh6n.jpg

dw4N2yP.jpg

I really would benefit from therapy and/or medication!
Tim

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
That tan blast bent is fantastic looking. All look like very nice pipes. Congrats. :clap:

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
You are making want a Jesse Jones pipe very badly. Those two are lovely and I'm curious to know how the unsmoked 50 year old briar smokes as well.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Wow, two big winners. That Black military style is awesome - the polished bowl top really sets if off (ala GBD).

Well, he did work with Premal at Smoker's Haven... hence the GBD influence!
You are making want a Jesse Jones pipe very badly. Those two are lovely and I'm curious to know how the unsmoked 50 year old briar smokes as well.
Can't go wrong with Jesse. He's a fantastic carver and the engineering is always perfect! I fired up the Jellings on the way home. It's gonna' take some breaking in, but smoked fine. Jellings was a pipe & tobacco shop that is sadly no longer in business. Jesse was able to acquire some old stock. He's selling them at Blue Room Briars for $50. Not bad for old briar.
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.