Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The way things are now, is anything?
You got that right.
Case in point below:
"Human rights tribunal case"??? Are you fucking kidding me?
You can file this one under, you can't make shit like this up.
Corbella: It's not a human right to have women wax your male genitalia
Jessica Yaniv is the complainant in a “stranger-than-fiction” B.C. Human Rights Tribunal case. The 32-year-old transgender woman has 13 outstanding complaints against various waxing service providers who, for a variety of reasons, could not give her a Brazilian wax because she still has a penis and testicles.
https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-its-not-a-human-right-to-have-women-wax-your-male-genitalia

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm not going to lie, this was me when I could finally log on yesterday
39k50k.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Mike: A+
The 32-year-old transgender woman has 13 outstanding complaints against various waxing service providers who, for a variety of reasons, could not give her a Brazilian wax because she still has a penis and testicles.
Old fashioned me, I guess: How could "she" be called a woman with male gear?
Thank goodness, I "identify" as a male today, at least.

I really love the new design. I didn't think I was going to. I mean, it might take me a while to adjust to posting pictures now, but I'm sure I will figure it out. I'm just happy that none of those functions that cause cliques and encourage assholery weren't used, like ignore and like buttons. I hate forums that use those.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
And here I was wondering why the "new" forum was a bit too easy to navigate.

Aug 1, 2012
Well crap, the new forum is pretty familiar. Lets see what happens with the next few days. Im pretty excited that the new forum looks so different. At least I won't have to create a new ID. Glad thaht Ganesh The Elephant God remained my username.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Back to the new site, I'm pretty happy with the old one, what do you say?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
MSO, I'm very happy with the current old site. I think people that don't like it are the types that despise free stuff because they think they deserve more free stuff.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Me suspects a hurricane has caused a bit of a slower roll out.
Hurricane had nothing to do with it. It's a non-event in my part of Florida, except for giving people an excuse to have hurricane parties and day drink.
There were all kinds of issues, which make no sense to me when everything is working on the same server, just under a sub-domain, and then you move it to the main domain, and crap, it's all effed up.
We fixed several things over 5 hours, but were still left with sidebar and footer widgets not registering, and the site offline for 5 hours, and us working for 9 hours starting at 3 am, decided to hang it up for the time being.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
That's weird! And I say that even knowing that just a simple level change on a server can hose stuff up. Another reason I don't mess with wirehead stuff beyond my relatively simple network at home. Sorry, Kevin, & thanks! I know the value of stepping away for a bit to keep the network from invading & eating your synapses alive!!
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.