Dubuque, Iowa
Winter Beard:
SelfP.JPG

Summer Beard:
SelfP2.JPG

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Right on. In the summer months I keep it trimmed pretty short. In winter I let er go wild. I did shave last November for that movember mustache thing and it really didn't feel right.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
This year's model, started early...maybe I can get work @ Xmas?
beardtie-600x450.jpg
When we were kids, one of my brothers had a wonderful way with words...he called eyebrows, eye beards...he called playing in puddles...bootin wettin. That's a RockRoot in my maw.

I got the blazer in '86....for my 20th H.S. reunion..I got that and a suit for weddings & funerals.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Really enjoying this thread! Excellent examples of facial manliness, and get to see the mugs behind the avatars. It's good to see more of the faces of the folks I've been smoking with!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
chasingembers- we can't be exclusionary around here. Any bearded ladies on the forum, step right up!

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
This was the length of my beard when I decided to stop trimming & go for terminal length.
A5u5QHr.jpg

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Funny timing, life got in the way of shaving the last two weeks for me, and I just decided yesterday that since it has a head start I'm going to let my beard come in!

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
I haven't shaved in 40 years. The wife, kids and grandkids have never seen me without one. I may surprise them all one day but, that day is still a ways off.
As for posting a pic, ever since that little dust-up at the local Post Office a few years back, I tend to avoid cameras.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I recently started pipe smoking and believe or not it happened because my mother-in-law said that a big guy with the beard should not smoke a cigarette, but a pipe would suit me much better))) and so I tried.... And here I am

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Like the concept, and you guys look great. For some reason, facial hair makes me look gloomy (or maybe more gloomy) so I shave. But I may try it again some time and share the gloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.