Ill be back on here again regularly pretty soon. (long and depressing)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Man that is terrible about your family, then to lose tour dog! I love my dogs more than most people! No wonder you are depressed. Find a good neuropsychologist and do some counseling. If he feels you need medicine, he'll direct you to an MD. Most likely, time and a few talks with the doc will be all you need. Don't let depression get control of your daily decisions. If you just need to vent, you got your fellow pipers.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Always look at the silver lining man. Yeah it seams like the deck is stacked against you for the moment, but in every deck has a great hand. Just got to deal with it the best you can and it will work out. The best thing you can do when you are feeling depressed is to talk to some one. I have been in your shoes with a stack as deep if not deeper. If you need a talk just PM me bro. I am not working and got lots of free time.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
just read where that Doctors are the third leading cause of death now, right behind heart attacks and strokes. I've known two hospitals where doctors have a big history of killing people with multiple law suits at both places, so I hope your brother can get out of there soon. So sorry to hear about losing your buddy, been there , done that, wasn't fun. :(

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
I am truly sorry that you are going through this right now. The only thing that I could possibly add as far as advice is that you should take time for yourself when you can and be still. Get get a bowl and a quiet place and take some time to just listen. I am a Christian so I would be one to listen for God, but whatever speaks to you nows the time to listen. I know that you're situation is tough right now, keep fighting the good fight.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Hey John hang in there man... sorry about the dog as well, sometimes they are a great friend and become part of the family. Things will get better for you

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Ever onward John, It sounds like it could only go up from here and some things are actually starting to turn the corner for you.

Once school starts again it will help clear your mind.
P.S. you were missed here and on Thursday's.

I saw threads for snuff and was surprised when you didn't post to them.
Cheers,

Rick

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Life's ups and downs can be tough when all the downs come at the same time, but hang in there. Things change.
The forum may not be able to replace a puppy, but anyway we're always happy to see you here.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Sorry to hear of all your troubles. The best thing you can do is talk about them with friends and if need be get some help from a professional. Don't try to deal with all by yourself and don't be ashamed to ask for help.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
John buddy, I don't know you but i know that i have similar issues and am just getting things under control. If you ever need encouraging words or to just here some of how i made it through tough times, It would be an honer and a privilege for me to share with you. People sharing with me was and is a big part of how i continue to heal. Hang in there friend. It will pass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.