Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
@dfo: the whole G L Pease lineup.
That is the best recommendation of all.

ormazd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2018
Virginia, USA
I'm new to the game, but it appears most of the Pease line are backordered. Is this just a post-Christmas issue, or typical?

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
I might suggest Drucquer & Sons' Levant Mixture (also blended by Greg Pease). It is not so much that it is similar to Maltese Falcon as that one who enjoys Maltese Falcon might also appreciate it. Which is what I gather you are asking for....

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I'm new to the game, but it appears most of the Pease line are backordered. Is this just a post-Christmas issue, or typical?
Plenty of GLP at Tobacco Pipes and Smoking Pipes. Maltese Falcon may be sold out, it often is.

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
GLP English list such as Samarra which is amazing, Westminster, Meridian, Quiet Nights, Chelsea Morning, and so on. They are all a little different but so good.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Nothing quite like Maltese Falcon, the subtle added spice just makes it a truly unique blend. I’m kind of sad that this one just kind of gained popularity recently, it was always one of the lesser talked about Pease blends but it’s always been my favorite English blend in his line up. Good stuff. Where did all this hype come from?

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
My interest peaked because of the chatter here, and it being out of stock often. I have made it through a couple m-chop piper vids, but I didn’t know this was his fav.
Side note: it’s hard enough to convince my wife to let me cast some pipe and tobacco videos in the living room WITHOUT M-Chop Piper coming on.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
I heard about it online in a couple of places. IMO it's part of the GLP Triumvirate: Chelsea Morning, Maltese Falcon, Quiet Nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.