If Harris Is Dead, I Call Dibs On His Trevor Talbert Goblin.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
talbert10-600x525.jpg

Haven't seen a post from cigrmaster in almost a month. Anybody know what's up?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Harris had an accident, and broke his wrist and arm. Hope he's mending well.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Harris is doing reasonably well. I haven't talked to him for about a week, this is a good reminder to call him. Unfortunately, it was his right arm that he injured so that limits things even more. I will tell him folks here were inquiring about him, even that grotesque green abomination of a pipe he owns. LOL

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hope Harris mends speedily. I broke my right wrist when I was about 12 and carried it around in a bandana sling in denial for a week. Then off to Dr. Wozniak with plaster all over his shoes to get it snapped in place (intense pain but quick) and plastered up. Kids are lucky in that they heal fast. Here's to Harris who is one of the anchors here. (I won't explain the stupid stunt that broke my wrist. I learned to write with my left hand, sort of.)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
So, if he's right handed, I take it that he'll actually need a new girlfriend (until he heals). :lol:

But in all seriousness, I hope he's back to full health real soon -- and we do miss his presence here.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
The green goblin IS unique! I’d be happy with any of Trevor’s pipes.

Maybe Harris can get set up with a Dictation software, and we’ll find out what he’s REALLY got to say!!

Mending is tough as we age, I can vouch for that.

Get better Harris.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Harris, breaking my wrist is how I figured out that my career path wasn't acrobatics in the circus. So maybe life has a message for you.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
He likely ripped it out of socket trying to inventory his cellar. Poor guy.... :crying:
I agree with peeps. I'm nursing a broken rib right now and being a fat, aging fart ain't helping.
That pipe looks like a goblin's testicle ripped from the subject and fitted with a handle for some demented reason.
Bet it smokes good.... :rofl:
Get well, Harris!
jay-roger.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Mend the arm Harris. Your straight talk is one of the main reasons I decided to finally post here last year.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
My guess is that Peck caught Harris with one of his Michael Parks sandblasts and in the struggle to recover it mercilessly crushed Harris's arm. You got to be careful when you mess with a man's pipes! Drink lots of whole milk, Harris, and get well soon. That will be the best revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.