If God (or ... your wife, or etc) would destine you to have ONLY ONE tobacco.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthcider

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Right now it would be Presbyterian, but ask me another time and it will be different.

Its not like asking you to name one song to listen to for the rest of your life - Eight Miles High, Husker Du.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
It would be an otc. something with just enough flavor varietal in different bowls to suggest discovery and not too demanding of my attention. I'd go with Carter Hall right now.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
It would be an otc. something with just enough flavor varietal in different bowls to suggest discovery and not too demanding of my attention. I'd go with Carter Hall right now.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida

K

klause

I spit in the face of destiny.
That is the funniest thing I've read so far this year, and, possibly, my new motto :)
But, prior to reading that, I was thinking Germaines Rich Dark Flake.......

nachman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2013
Dunhill Royal Yacht. I smoke it most of the time now, so I would just have to substitute it for three or four bowls of the other tobaccos I smoke each week.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
My wife would be happy if I quit all together but that isn't happening. I'd go with Capstan for 2 reasons.... One I love it, two God will owe me a favor when he runs out and needs some. (We all know God smokes Capstan, right?)

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Granger Rough Cut, or Middleton's Black Cherry.
It would guarantee I never smoked a pipe again.

schaum

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2014
I'd have to find a blend with 3 kinds of VA, 3 kinds of Burley, Perique and cavendish. The tobacco colors must all be different so I can pick each out as I sort them into separate jars.

Then I could smoke or blend as I see fit.
Crazy questions deserve crazy answers.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I would have to go with good old Prince Albert. It tastes good and smokes well in any pipe, goes reasonably well with any mood, beverage, or weather. It is the closest thing I've ever found to a "one size fits all" pipe tobacco. And, no matter how many exotic, top shelf tobaccos I fall in love with, I always wind up with the occasional itch for some PA.

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
As I don't believe in gods or destiny and my wife doesn't issue commands I would just continue to smoke whatever I please.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
My WIFE would ordain I smoke the again defunct Black Truffle (curse you for teasing us Stokkebye!!), maaaaybe Stokkebye Nougat.
GOD would hear my heart and let me wallow in the Plum Pudding in all it's smoky magic goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.